Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa respects and protects your right to privacy when using this web site. The following information applies to this web site, and use of this web site, as well as information used by third-party vendors, such as Google. We will address the following:
- Personally identifiable information that is collected through the web site, how we use that information and how that information may be shared.
- Choices that you can make regarding your data.
- Security that is in place to guard your privacy.
- How inaccurate information can be corrected and what steps you should take.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa is the sole owner of this information and we do not sell information to anyone.
Our site may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that identifies your computer and details about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us;
You should never disclose personal identifiable information about another person unless you have previously obtained consent from that person to not only disclose the information, but also to the use of that information as defined in this policy.
The information we collect is used to respond to you based on the reason you contacted us. In some instances, we may need to share your information with a third party to fulfill your request (e.g. to ship an order) or to help in managing our website.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or other information in which we feel you may be interested.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to guard your personal information about loss, misuse, or alteration.
Your information is stored on secure (password and firewall-protected) servers. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) or technicians who need to make the database work correctly are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which the personally identifiable information is stored are kept in a secure environment.
While we do not accept credit card payment or payments of any kind on our web site at this time, in the future, this may be a possibility. If we take this action, at that time, we will request the appropriate information and it will be used for billing purposes and to fill your orders only.
We use “cookies”, a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive, on this site to help us understand who our visitors are and how they use our site. Cookies can identify a repeat visitor, save a password so you will not have to enter a password more than once, and also provide other insights into how a visitor navigates our site. Cookies can also be used to track and target the interests of our visitors so we can provide them with an enhanced user experience while using our site.
Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa uses Google Analytics, a powerful tool that helps us understand better how our site is being used by visitor. This tool also transmits information collected by cookies, such as your IP address, to Google. This information can then be used by Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa to evaluate use of the site and compile statistical reports of web site activities. These cookies do not collect Personally Identifiable and information collected is not associated with other Google data. Neither Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa or Google attempt to link your IP address with your identity. None of this data is associated in any way with Personally Identifiable Information, unless you explicitly submit that information via a form on the web site. Information to opt out of Google Analytics
We do not honor the Do Not Track (DNT) web browser privacy preference at this time.
ADWORDS AND REMARKETING, OTHER DIGITAL REMARKETING
Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa may use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise pscoftulsa.com across the Internet, including social media, and in particular on the Google Display Network (a group of more than a million web sites, videos and apps where ads can appear that have partnered with Google to show relevant AdWord ads), in Google Search Results, and on other web sites, including others owned by Google. In addition, Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa may use other digital remarketing tools designed to present display advertisements to past visitors based on their interest.
AdWords remarketing may display ads to you based on what parts of our web site you have viewed by placing a cookie during your visit. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie indicates to other web sites that someone using this computer visited a particular page or section of pscoftulsa.com, and therefore ads relating to that subject may be served to you. It is our policy with all retargeting that we use generic ads that advertise our practice rather than ads that might highlight specific information that you looked at on our website.
If you do not wish to see Google ads from pscoftulsa.com you can opt out in several ways:
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers.
We may also:
- Share your information to complete shipping,
- Use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services.
- These organizations do not keep, share, or store personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes other than your order.
We may also partner with other organizations to provide specific services. Only information that that is necessary for the third party to provide these services will be shared and their access is limited ONLY to providing these services.
IN ADDITION, WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa has numerous links on the site and we are not responsible for, nor do we have any control over content or data collection on these sites. Please be aware and take any precautions you feel are appropriate.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
Occasionally, Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa may hold a contest or conduct a survey. Participation in these events is voluntary. We may ask for personal information, such as name and shipping address, and demographic information, such as zip code, age level. Your completion of the survey or contest form is taken as your consent to collect and store this personal information. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Effective: February 22, 2018